Local Commissioner of Oaths in your area
We have a professional licensed notary public on staff ready to help you get your business and personal documents notarized quickly and efficiently. Our notary is experienced in notarizing wills, trusts, deeds, contracts, affidavits and more.
Commissioner for Oaths
Commissioners for Oaths are authorized to administer oaths, affirmations, and solemn declarations for documents staying within Alberta.
Please note that we can only commission documents which are to remain in the Province of Alberta. If the document you need commissioned will be leaving the province or the country or if you require a document “certified as a true copy”, you will need a Notary. You can find one here.
You will need to bring in the document to be commissioned and your government-issued photo ID.
Typical documents which we commission include:
- Statutory declaration
- Land title transfer
- Dower consent
- Pension documents and applications
- Accountants and real estate license
- Damaged or lost passport
- Consent to Travel Form
If you aren’t sure about whether our Commissioner for Oaths will be able to commission your document, please call us at 780-425-8788.
Be prepared to sign your documents with your notary:
– Bring a valid, government issued photo ID with you when you visit us for notary services.
– Be sure to bring all of the documents that need notarized with you.
– Be sure the documents are complete and ready for signature. Our notary is only authorized to witness the signing of documents. They are prohibited from helping prepare or assisting in completing documents.
– Some documents may require additional witnesses in addition to the notarization. Contact us prior to your visit to determine if we are able to accommodate.
Make an appointment online today.